top of page

You Get To Choose


Frankly everyone has a choice what they decide to put in their mouth.

Yes there’s social pressure, marketing manipulation, and everything els.... But no one is making you eat what you eat, you choose what you eat.

Do you choose to eat food that is going to help sustain a good healthy life or poor nutrients based food that could lead to health complications? I have a lot of enjoyment with food, in particular my “GAINZ SHAKE” that many of you see in my story. But the reality is this is only a fraction of the total amount I eat. 80% of my food is wholesome nutritionally rich, and the other 20% is full of lovely treats.


Komentáře


bottom of page